● Project in course : Muçulmanos e Judeus em Portugal e na diáspora: Identidades e Memórias (sécs. XVI - XVII)
● 2009 Dicionário do Judaísmo Português. Includes contributions of 40 specialists from Portugal, Israel, France, Germany, the Netherlands, and the USA;
● 2003 - Stories of Lisbon, HaKibbutz HaMeuchad, Tel Aviv
Selected, organized, and wrote introduction for this anthology of contemporary Portuguese short stories in Hebrew.
● April 1998 –Looking at Portuguese Literature conferences, Porter Institute for Poetics and Semiotics, Tel-AvivUniversity;
● July 1997 - Course Coordinator, Portuguese-Jewish Literature, Summer University, Cursos da Arrábida, Portugal Participants in the course were specialists in their fields who came from France, the Netherlands, Israel, the USA, and Portugal.
● February 1995, March 1996 –DEA d’Études Romanes, Faculté de Sciences Humaines de l’Université de Strasbourg: Led seminars on the Spirituality of the Conversos
1985 – 2005: Biblioteca Nacional, Lisbon
Researcher and bibliographer
· Working on a bibliography of Portuguese Judaica
· Proposed and prepared periodic exhibitions on a wide variety of literary and cultural subjects
· Prepared and edited over 20 exhibition catalogues and bibliographies (See attached list of professional activities.)
· Member of editorial staff of Leituras, the Portuguese National Library periodical
· Member of National Library Scholarship Program Jury
Teacher of Portuguese Language and Culture
·● 1997- 2002: Division of Foreign Languages, Tel-AvivUniversity
Responsible for Portuguese studies. Taught three language levels, organized cultural events and exhibitions.
·● 1994 to 1996 – Institute for Iberian and Latin-American Studies, StrasbourgUniversity
In addition to teaching the Portuguese language, conducted other courses and seminars on Portuguese Jewish literature, the Jewish presence in Portugal, Sephardic studies, and the Conversos.
·● July 1995 and 1996 – Summer Courses for Foreign Students, University of Lisbon
Translations include: contemporary literature from Hebrew to Portuguese and French to Portuguese; art catalogues from Hebrew to Portuguese; 16th century Samuel Usque’s Consolação às Tribulações de Israel (Ferrara, 1553) from Portuguese to French, sociological and anthropological articles from French to Portuguese, and English to Portuguese;
LANGUAGES – Mother-tongue level in Portuguese and French; Fluent in Hebrew, English, Spanish and Italian
Universidade de Lisboa, MA, Portuguese Literature
Universidade Nova de Lisboa, BA, Modern Languages and Literatures,
Faculté de Lettres et Sciences Humaines de Paris, Sorbonne, "DUEL" in Sociology
► For the full CV version: Click here